The Nucleotide Complex is composed of a commercial office and state-of-the-art laboratory, with a total of 256,000 sq. ft. of leasable area. It’s designed to house various biotech, pharmaceutical, healthcare, agricultural, food, cosmetics and environmental businesses, with activities ranging from research and product development, diagnostic and analytical testing, manufacturing & production and equipment training activities. Additionally, the facility has provision for commercial offices catering to sales and marketing, as well as showrooms. Currently, more than a dozen companies, including Bristol-Myers Squibb, Maquet, Firmenich, IFF, and The National Reference Lab, have set up their operations in the Nucleotide complex.
General Technical Features for the Laboratory
- Core and shell lab spaces, which can accommodate up to 160 laboratory units.
- The lab units are designed to meet up to Class III of Bio-safety Standards/Guidelines.
- All lab units have a dedicated space for Biological Safety Cabinet with an exhaust system to enable air filtering.
- Air exhaust & ventilation system are provided to prevent cross contamination of air.
- Acid resistant drainage & pH neutralisation systems for safe chemical discharge/waste.
- Sterilized high quality stainless steel mechanical equipments are used to ensure high standards of hygiene.
- Emergency power system (Electrical & Air) is installed in case of main grid power failure.
- Lab facilities such as water systems, drainage systems and vacuum/air systems.